General Pool Rules
- Entry and exit of the pool grounds is allowed only through the main entrance. Existing the pool through the emergency exits is strictly prohibited unless there is an anuthorize evacuation.
- The pool shall not be used unless officially open and lifeguards are on duty. There is NO lifeguard on duty in the wading pool; parents are responsible for maintaining the safety of their children in and around the wading pool.
- All pool members and guests must sing in upon entry and sign out upon exit.
- For any private party, all pool rules and regulations will remain in force.
- No child less than 10 years of age is permitted to enter or remain on the pool grounds unless accompanied by an adult or a responsible youth at least 14 years of age.
- Children 6 years of age and over are required to use the locker room of their genter unless it is necessary to accommodate their special needs.
- Children under the age of 16 shall take a 15 minute break behind the fence each hour.
- Infants under 18 months of age may be in the main pool during break if they are continuously supported by their parent or an adult.
- Children who use the main pool should generally not use the wading pool unless it is to accompany a younger child. The wading pool is not intended to be a play area during the hourly break.
- Persons who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper with rubber pants in the main pool and the wading pool.
- Any swimmer with skin disease, open blisters, cuts, inflamed eyes, or any communicable disease is not permitted in the pool.
- All must shower before entering the pool.
- All must obey the lifeguards at all times.
- Eating, drinking, and smoking is permitted in designated areas only. The designated smoking area is the parking lot and the grassy area outside the facility’s perimeter fence.
- Glass containers of any type are prohibited on the pool grounds.
- Diving is allowed in designated areas only.
- No more than one person at a time is allowed on the diving board or slide.
- 18. Running, horseplay, or other gross misconduct is prohibited. Profanity and abusive language or behavior is prohibited.
- Super soakers, water guns, inflatable toys, Nerf balls, inner tubes, facemasks, swiim fins, and other toys are ONLY permitted at the discretion of the Pool Manager. Hard plastic or metal toys are not permitted in the pool.
- The area between lane lines is reserved for lap swimmers only.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the pool premises except as authorized by the Board of Directors.
- All injuries occurring on the pool premises must be reported to the Pool Manager.
- Bicycles must be parked in the bike racks so as not to impact foot or vehicular traffic. Automobiles must be parked in the parking lot or legally on the street. Parking in the driveway is not allowed.
- Any form of skateboard or roller blade/roller skate use is forbidden within the pool grounds.
Failure by children to follow the rules and/or the directions of the lifeguards will be addressed in the following manner:
First offense: WARNING
Second offense: 15 MINUTE TIME OUT
Third offense: the swimmer will be sent home for the day and a phone call will be made to the parent/guardian
*Depending on the nature of the offense, the lifeguard has the authority to invoke immediate expulsion without prior warning.